6/15/2010

ANARCHY FOR THE UK

Pictures are made in a very dusty soccerfield near my house! I won this little pistol on the fair one year ago, haha. I've had it on a necklace for some time, and when I was craving for some fashionology jewelry the other night (yeah one of the loads of nights I was doing this actually), suddenly this pistol shoot through my mind! Ha-haaaaaaaa

sweater AA, pistol necklace DIY, legging h&m, shoes converse

P.S. yeahhhh check me out being all orange/footballfan/enthusiastic/musical! Which I'm not (all the four of them). I've been terrorised with this disgusting orange horn thing for over 5 days now. I really feel the tendency to flush it down the toilet by now. Too bad but it doesnt fit.

5 opmerkingen:

Sjaar zei

Hahaha soms ben je ineens crea en actief! Ik heb die trui ook same color.

Fashiable | Nanne zei

geweldige trui en ketting! en die laatste foto is heel leuk haha!

Celeste zei

zelfs het simpelste staat je goed :)

Ann zei

leuke outfit!

Petitebine zei

Prachtige kleur trui! Staat je er goed! Leuke foto's ook :)