6/11/2009

see that rose girl

I kinda cut my own fringes this morning. They were starting to get too long and I don't have time to see the haircutter so I grabbed my scissors and there I go, haha. You don't really see it- I hope that's a good thing. And here, my circle scarf, homemade! First it was a random pashmina, I cut off the fringes and sewed the ends together, very simple. I hope to get better on the sewing machine soon and make good friends with him so he makes me a bunch of cute skirts.. hmm.



tee vintage, floral belt Invito, shoes converse, jeans gstar, circle scarf DIY

5 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

Awhh, cutie! ;) Heel mooi weer! Vooral je shirt <3.

Petitebine zei

Leuke outfit!

Your name here zei

Leukk dit outfitje, met name je shirt!! <3

Anoniem zei

leuke sjaal + shirt!
xx

cocorosa zei

erg leuke outfit :) ohhh de foto geeft me heimwee haha :)