6/12/2009

check 'em out my loves


These two jumpsuits are just.. plain perfection. Both by River Island and purchased in Amsterdam today, where I was with my bf & mother. I can't wait to pair the grey one with sandals, bangles.. it can be accesoirized all kinds of ways which is goood. The right one is, ofcourse, my big luuuv since it is marine striped and that garuantees much wearing. I also bought a cute white short at Zara (you'll see later).
On my birthday (ohh just 5 days!) or the day after I'll do a bigass Topshop order, together with bf, we were planning on doing big shopping in Amsterdam today but turned out to buy not thát much. I am satisfied though, my goals were shorts and playsuits so I held onto my plan; this is big for me. It was needed too because high summer's just around the corner! But, money's left for Topshop now and he's gonna know it..

This weekend is crazy: tomorrow we'll do the play at the Amateur Theater festival, sunday the whole play, and monday evening the last performance. Will be busy for almost the entire weekend so not so much blogging, but hey I love what I'm gonna do and I'll keep you guys satisfied with some inspiration pics or so the next few days. And maybe a tiny outfit pic between the first and the second act? Who knows haha. Have great days!

6 opmerkingen:

Photographs by Anne zei

ze zijn erg leuk, ik ben benieuwd naar een aanfoto!!

Jantine zei

Ze zijn leuk ja! Ik wil er ook zo graag een/een paar, maar ik vind ze allemaal te duur hihi(A)
Ik denk dat ik er een keer eentje zelf ga maken, heb al een perfect stofje! ;)
Liefs!
En succes met je optredens! X

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) zei

leuk! vooral de 2e:).
xx

Unknown zei

Heel cute, ben benieuwd naar outfitjes ermee! :D

MDSTYLING zei

I like! Vooral de grijze! :)

Hilde zei

de linker is erg leuk :)!