6/10/2009

U to the SELESS

So, I've been tagged my Ultimate Fashion Lover and I have to write 20 uninteresting facts about myself. That's not very hard, I think I could make a list like this with over 200 points haha but here I go:
1. I hate physics, chemistry and maths.
2. One of my best guy-friends is named Matthijs, and for his birthday, Laura and I made him this tee.
3. I'm very afraid of getting old, wrinkled and most of all: boring.
4. I get the best outfit ideas in the late afternoon, when rumbling through the house, everyone's closet and trying to avoid homework.
5. I love drama, acting, doing plays etc. The play I'm in is (among other) being performed at the Amateur Theater Festival in Utrecht, saturday at 15.00.
6. One of the best birthday presents I will be getting this year is Gossip Girl coming back on the TV.
7. I loooove to windsurf. I did it two summers in Italy and it's just.. amazing.
8. After school, I want to live in Paris.
9. When I found out that the light pink KURTIS brogues from Topshop were no longer on the site, I sent them this letter:
Dear, dear Topshop.
Could you please, PLEASE tell me what happened to the KURTIS flat brogues in the light pink color, categorized in Shoes, Smart flat shoes? A few days ago, they were still on the site. Now, they're competely gone. Only the yellow and light blue ones are left. But I was incredibly in love with the pink ones! I thought they'd look so stunning with the Foil dot sweater (in Tops, hoodies & sweats) and a denim legging! I LOVED THEM, and I was planning on ordering them on my birthday, the 17th of June, among with some other stuff. You can check this on my blog, which I'll send with this e-mail. Dear Topshop, I love your stuff, but can you please tell me that this has been a terrible nightmare, and that my beloved lace-ups are still in the collection, that there has just been an internet error or something? Can you please say this and be able to send me a pair of them? Ofcourse I'll just pay the full price but please tell me they're still in stock- or I'm afraid I'm gonna have to commit suicide.
Thank you for your attention.
Eva ***, a 15-year old student from Utrecht, Holland. http://mylittleblitch.blogspot.com/
10. I used to collect bathtime ducks.
11. I like to laugh, especially about very bad jokes.
12. I think surfing Topshop is a very good afternoon spending.
13. Though I like to smell nice, I think owning lots of fragrances is silly. You can only wear one at a time, and I prefer having a 'signature smell' - a good one ofcourse.
With this said, you'd think that I'd also say this about shoes- you can only wear one pair at a time, so 3 or 4 pairs should be enough. But that would be a silly idea.
14. One of my best friends, J, can sing very good. When I open my throat, something like a mix between a whale and a crow comes out.
15. When I write a post for Blitch, I sometimes use Google Translate to find a good word to say something.
16. I think I have a DIY addiction. When I didn't make, remake, re-invent of cut something in several pieces for one week, I get phenonema: concentrating issues, nervously surfing on the web for new ideas, not being able to take a look at my closet because I WANT something new.
17. Whitney has always been the nicest girl in The Hills. Audrina is okay too, but Justin is just .. so .. gross.
18. The marine look is one of the best fashion inventions ever. I don't know why, I have this unstoppable love for it.
19. I feel the most comfortable in an oversized sweater-
and here's a fashion confession: sometimes, when my feet are cold, I wear.. UGGs.
And I love to wear them.
20. My little brother is 12 and I lovelovelove him because.. well I don't need a reason for that.
Hope these were useless enough (oh btw, I tag treasurecase and holdinyourbreath). See you later!

6 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

Aaah de jouwe is echt de leukste die ik tot nu toe heb gelezen :D. Vind dit sowieso leuk, zo kom je nog iets meer te weten over 'de persoon achter het weblog' haha! :)

Laura zei

I looooooved to read this.

MDSTYLING zei

Leuk om te lezen! Ik deel je liefde om de avond door te brengen met Topshop :D

Carlijn zei

haha die brief
mallerd! ahaha ha ha ha
KUSSS

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) zei

zo leuk zijn die taggs! super grappig :P.
xx

nicolien zei

Wat leuk dat je mee doet met het amateur theater festival, dat heb ik vorig jaar gewonnen haha^^