5/21/2009

swedish spare time

Today is a don'tdoanythingday, so I'm wearing jeggings and my beloved 'garbage bag', who are in comfort quite equal to pyjamas. I'm heading off to a good friend in a few hours to celebrate his birthday, he throws this little party. We made & bought him amazing presents (I'm even DIY'ing birthday gifts now - one day you'll find me DIY'ing a house or something. Quite a good idea actually). I'll post pictures when we make!
denim legging Topshop, 'dress' Nümph, shoes Superga

Playlist
1. OK go - This will be our year
2. Kate Voegele - Monday rain
3. Lykke li - Let it fall
4. The Beatles - Hello Goodbye
5. Little boots - New in town

2 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

Leuk outfitje, die jegging is een aparte kleur! (positief bedoelt!)

Laura zei

joeew i like de nieuwe header
ons DIY-cadeau was echt de prachtigste pracht haha

love for you !