5/22/2009

they seek him here, they seek him there

My party yesterday night was crazy, hilarious and lots of fun. Tonight I'll crash down on my bed like a broken plane but for now the sleep deprivation doesn't bother me that much, so I take advantage of that haha.

I noticed today that I own 2 pairs of black leggings, so I decided to DIY one of them. Wanted to make small rips in them, but I didn't know it would turn out like round holes. But I like it anyway.

And yay yay dubble yay my new heels/oxfords came in today, they're so rediciously perfect.
And they're black, which is a pro, black matches with everything but if pretty, doesn't bore. My mum was happier about these than about my purple plateau heels so I can wear these without argues about heel height haha.
tunic Topshop, legging DIY

sotd: the kinks - dedicated follower of fashion

oxfords H&M (marktplaats)

4 opmerkingen:

Dodo zei

Die DIY rips komen helemaal in. En over de schoenen heb je t zelf al goed verwoord, zo leuk!

Carlijn zei

leukleukleukkkk & die schoenennnn (L)
x

Unknown zei

Heel erg leuk en je legging is goed gelukt, mooier dan die standaad ripped legging van H&M, die heeft allemaal gelijke scheuren.

J'adore Vogue zei

Leuke outfit, die schoentjes heb ik ook!