5/20/2009

COLORIZE

Ever since I first saw this amazing Ray Ban ad, it's been screaming to me like "OH MY GOD , YOU JUST GÓT TO GET YOURSELF SOME HEAVYCOLORED WAYFARERS". (It's saying it by the words COLORIZE and NEVER HIDE - those words sound like great plans)
And I kind of like what it screams, so friday (when me & bf are going on a vintage/nonvintage shopping trip in the cityy and get ourselves everything we want- we both got money, oh what a wonderful feeling is that) I'll look for it here and there and hopefully I come home with a pair of red, purple, pink, green, blue or two-colored Wayfarers (well, fake ofcourse, I'm not thát rich).


I'd also like some Jackie O- sort of glasses, maybe black, brown, colorized; not sure yet.




And I really want a cute jumpsuit - all of these are just a little bit out of my league, but I'll find one that looks like it .. hopefully.
anna sui, see by chloe, rebecca taylor, alldressedup, anna sui, chloe, zimmerman, diane von furstenberg (all from netaporter)

Also looking for cute shorts, the right one here is actually perfect- poffy, black, with a bow. The left one is just very pretty. Want them both. Unfortunately the brands are chloe, vivienne westwood. Grmbl.
And at last (yeah, after this one I'm really done): my latest obsession are those little shiny things called SEQUIN, giving your outfit that kinda disco glittery loveable addition, I'm fond of it.
This is a beret. Yes, a beret. Okay that was just a bad joke. I do love the sequins though.



- goodbye my darlings and thanks for listening to my long-ass story of wantings & needs. Though it maybe wasn;t that long it took me 25 years to upload all of these pictures so give it up for me haha

1 opmerking:

Unknown zei

Mooie wishlist en ik ben ook verslingerd aan pailletten de laatste tijd!