5/23/2009

somewhere far along this road



Went to H&M today just to get kneehighs, great spending of your day. Just had to have them after I saw that picture of Carrie in SATC the movie wearing them. This outfit is quite SATC-like to me (and looked great with my pink trenchcoat!). It's cool to inspire outfits on movies or TV series where the dressing is amazing.

These stockings are not sooo high and also quite thin so they're summer kneehighs I guess, haha. Also got a rail for my amazing Paris poster (I'll show it later!).

BTW, the outfit could go well with my new oxfords too, but I'm staying away from heels for a couple of days. My parents keep on nagging about how bad they are for your back and stuff (and I still have to grow). Well, making outfits without using heels could be turned into an inspiring challenge, I guess. Heels add this sexy chic thing into your outfit and when you don't wear them, you must get this addition from something else.

dress, sandals, kneehighs H&M, brooch ?

1 opmerking:

Unknown zei

Paillettennn! Dat jurkje is zo cute <3.