5/24/2009

THE ROOM STORY









Why do all the pictures you upload on Blogger become so small? IRL they are much sharper, does anyone know why this is or if I'm doing something wrong?

Anyway, I did some cleaning up on my room today. Finally hung up my Paris poster! On I shredded out some beautiful pictures out of ELLE and ELLEgirl editorials, hung up the cover from the Beatles' Abbey Road (yeah it's the real thing! me proud haha) and laid down some wonderful blue satin sheets on my bed.

Also added some rock'nroll to this skirt, which I love, but think is a little bit too old-lady-like.
skirt, necklace, tee H&M, studded belt as a bracelet Topshop, legging DIY
ps. and you may have noticed that I've been playing around with the header (and also the rest of the lay-out) for quite a time, but I think I'll stick with this lovely picture now (Olivia, Whitney and Erin's shoes- what could be better).

1 opmerking:

Unknown zei

Ik snap dat ook niet zo! Anyway; mooie foto's! Die rok is super en dat bord met al die foto's op je kamer is leukkk, inspiratievol!