5/19/2009

you and I manhattan from the sky

Okay you don't have to tell me that I can't make outfitpictures at all, I get it hahah.

Today was a relaxed day, tomorrow a bit of school, and Thursday the birthday party of a good friend of mine! I'm looking forward to thattt.

Today in the city (while getting him a present) bought a basic grey tee and transfer paper, I'm thinking about DIY'ing this Stella McCartney print on it (from her summer 09 Capsule collection), print by Peter Blake. Well I don't wanna REMAKE it (that would be pretty difficult seen that this >>>
is white, and my tee is (light)grey), but it's about the clouds, the ambiance, the featherlight feeling of the shirt, because that's what I like about it.
OK I'm just twaddling right now. Sorry for it =']



blouse, denim legging, studded belt Topshop, blazer H&M, minnetonka's divino

sotd: manhattan from the sky-kate voegele

1 opmerking:

Unknown zei

Leuke outfit, en ik vind jou zo schattig hihi!