6/19/2009

swerve out of control


Always a lovely moment, when you wear your new shoes for the first time.. friends asking 'gossh are those new?' and you say, grinning, 'yeahh just bought!'. I couldn't resist doing some (anti-stress? testweek coming up, aargh) shopping yesterday to get these beauties, not to mention I really needed them! And I already own this pocket tank in mint color, but I am so fond of pockets on tanks! So when I spotted this one I was like, why not.. I'm fifteen now, so I could at least reward myself for that big moment in my life, right?
I just got this camera so I haven't really found out all of the features yet, still suck at them. So don't mind the pictures not being perfectly set pleaase.



jeans Diesel, pocket tank H&M trend, bangles H&M, shoes van Haren

13 opmerkingen:

Louise Stubbe zei

Ik ben verliefd op je diesel jeans :) :)

en je heels zijn heel erg mooi!

Mariël. zei

wowsie, hebben ze die bij van Haren ? Hip !
Leuke outfit :)

Lisa zei

Love the shoes/socks combo. Adorable outfit, you look so cute!

Birgit zei

Die schoenen maken een outfit meteen speciaal, nice!

Carlijn zei

ik vind je schoenen zoooo moooooooi! ( voor de 100e keer hihi)

Unknown zei

Leuk, die 1e foto! :D En geweldige schoenen! :o Ik zocht ze bij de van haren bij mij in een dorpje haha laatst, maar daar hadden ze ze (nog) niet.. Binnenkort maar weer is kijken!

Iris zei

moooi!! lopen ze lekker?

Petitebine zei

Wow, simpel maar erg mooi. Vooral met die schoenen. Veel succes met je toetsweek.

pandermaat zei

Iris; ja, ze lopen best goed! Nooit té lang hakken dragen natuurlijk en ze zijn ook niet laag oid, maar het gaat prima :)

I'M THAT CHIQ zei

ik moet denk eens langs de Van haren :p

This chick's got style zei

Mooi, die eerste foto en geweldige spijkerbroek!

Sjaar zei

Ik zag ze bij de van haren, maar dacht dat ze er te kitscherig/plastic uit zouden zien, maar bij jou is de look helemaal compleet! Gaaf!

MDSTYLING zei

Erg mooi, lekker basic, staat je prachtig!