6/21/2009

coin the jukebox

I honestly hate testweek, I want to do thousands of things and I'm friggin' inspired and I just want to spend the day sunbathing, hanging out, sewing, blogging, listening music, shopping, looking forward to Africa..
But, since I'm here pretending to be learning, I just dream about living like that right now and because of that, not learning a thing.
Anyway, I shouldn't bore you guys with shit like that, so here the result of sitting home and not starting sewing because of having to learn but still trying things out: sequin band on a bodycon skirt.
And Friday eve I ordered this Topshop boyfriend jean, I just pray it'll fit right!
skirt DIY, sequin band fourniture shop, pocket tank H&M trend

4 opmerkingen:

Birgit zei

Leuk! Pff vreselijk hè, toetsweken. Ik heb nu lekker vakantie haha :p

ellen zei

sv: haha, do it!:D

Unknown zei

Mooi gedaan! Succes met je toetsweek :(.

cocorosa zei

ahhh de top is perfect :) oh ja ik herinner mij de toetsweken, ugh.. maar je hebt wel snel vakantie toch? dus dan ben je er lekker vanaf haha :)