5/29/2009

with a boy and a girl and a huh and a game



Okay today was a really traumatizing day. My wallet was stolen! It happened in a busy store and I was so frustrated, wanted to hit anyone for taking my money but I couldn't ofcourse. Now I lost 45 euros. Dearest friend Laura let me borrow money from her so our shoppingspree wouldn't be entirely screwed up, she's the besttt.

And now about my purchases; because doesn't everyone just desperately long for a kitch parrot tee with golden sequins? Well, I do and I fulfilled my craving a H&M, haha. Also got those very cool golden-wood (and also a black one with gold on it, but I left that one at home) bangles, and those LOVELY fringe sandals. Actually I was planning on getting the infamous Van Haren fringesandals, but than I spotted these and they were even better! (more fringe/more suede/more material on my foot=more happy me)
My lil' brother had the honour to photograph me today while we were getting an icecream, this time with my money very safe locked up and me making sure no one was grabbing it...





parrot tee, bangles H&M, leopard bangle Bijenkorf, fringe sandals Van Haren, bag, watch vintage

5 opmerkingen:

Elien | dogsanddresses.com zei

Mooi, is dat een jurkje of een tshirt?

pandermaat zei

Hmm ik weet het niet precies ..
ik denk een shirt, maar als jurkje gaat t prima dus voor de hete dagen :)
dankjewel!
xo

Marjolein zei

ahh wat schattig met je ijsje! haha
Ik vind je tasje echt super leuk :D !

Unknown zei

Echt een superleuke outfit. Echt balen van je portemonnee zeg.. Snap niet dat mensen zo lullig kunnen zijn om andermans spullen te jatten.. Maarja dat zul je helaas altijd houden!
Ik ga je trouwens linken, vind je blog en stijl super!

Vestido zei

Heel erg leuk! Staat je echt super :)