5/31/2009

i want to be forever young



Uploading these pics, I realize that I've posted an outfit with this tunic already not so long ago. But right after I realized that I immediately realized (okay I can't stop realizing today) that this is just fine because I love this tunic so much, I can't stop wanting to wear it in all kinds of different ways.
I've been really influenced by animal prints, accesoiries, and all kinds of that lately. Leopard print, wood, parrots, suede, it's great to stay close to your nature, right?
Love it anyway.




Outfit post of what I wore yesterday coming up later today!

tunic topshop, bangles H&M/Bijenkorf, parrot brooch vintage, sandals Van Haren

sotd: forever young-youth group

8 opmerkingen:

MDSTYLING zei

Wauw, prachtig jurkje! <3

Vestido zei

Dit jurkje is leuheuk en het staat je goed :D

lovert zei

wauw dit staat je echt heel leuk!:D

This Girl Can Shop zei

Leuke sandaaltjes!

Photographs by Anne zei

wouw wat een prachtig jurkje. Echt heel erg mooi!!!

This chick's got style zei

Echt een prachtige tuniek!
Staat je ook heel mooi!

x!

Unknown zei

Heel mooi, en ik zie al waar je sandaaltjes vandaan zien! Thanks.

J'adore Vogue zei

Heel erg leuk dit :)