4/18/2010

BANANA PANCAKES

Spring has soooooo much begon.. gorgeous weekend of shopping (for a friend! we bought him laced vans (and I spotted THE cutest mint-green lacies) and a striped shirt with a pocket! the ultimate shirt for a boy, doesn't look bad on girls either of course), going out, theatre class (performance on May 1st! can't wait), watching movies with my family and getting icecream with my little brother, sitting in the sun, reading ELLE.. I'd kind of, give my right arm to do this the rest of my life.

dress Bijenkorf, stockings H&M, shoes New Look

5 opmerkingen:

Sjaar zei

heerlijk weer he, prachtig je schoenen.

Phuong zei

staat je goed!

Sanne zei

Lekker zomerse foto's, vind je panty erg mooi!

Carlijn zei

aaah i love it
en die tweede foto is echt beeldschoooon
lobi

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) zei

wauw dat jurkje is super leuk!