7/29/2009

LAKRITZE


As you all know, I am fond of marine stripe, and on my train trip through Holland I picked up this overbleached, damaged and studded short in the Bershka sale. It's perfect in its kind I think. Perfect for hot days, and for South Africa where I'm going in 5 days! The holidays here at home are great too, just some going to the city, meeting friends (though so many people are out of town) and chilling alot. Don't want this to ever end, haha.
AND TODAY, for the first time, credits to my lovely photographer: my little brother, who very often snaps my pics and makes very beautiful ones! I am very happy to have a brother who handles the camera so well and THANK YOU my dear!
tshirt H&M trend, short bershka

8 opmerkingen:

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) zei

mooi shortje :) vakantie is geweldig, haha!
xx

Toothfairy zei

leuke outfit en de foto zelf is ook echt heel mooi!

Unknown zei

Leuk shortje! :)

Unknown zei

Wanneer komt er weer een update, haha (a). Ik ben echt fan van je blog namelijk! :D

amoramor zei

LIKE YOUR LOOK =]]

Ilanka Verhoeven zei

Leuke short!
X, fashion-nerdic.

bryna zei

oh he has the cutest freckles!

J'adore Vogue zei

Leuke top! Outfitje staat je heel goed.