6/26/2009

SO SWEET AND SO SOFT.

I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, so here just a little picture of today (another brick one, no time to go shooting), being nautical with red accents- after our final test we went to the pool and it was loveable, I'll post my bikini later! This weekend I'll finally have space to BREATH because my room isn't bombed with schoolbooks anymore (thinking of ritually burning my school notebooks haha). NEVER EVER chemistry again! (though I did like the labaratorium glasses, but you could also wear those after school.)
Have an amazing weekend all of you and I hope you're released too!
-and check outt this sotd I am pretty much in love with it.

jumpsuit River Island, wayfarer & hair pin vintage, shoes converse

4 opmerkingen:

Photographs by Anne zei

aah lekker ! Geniet van je vrijheid. Leuk outfitje zoals altijd ! liefs xx

Unknown zei

Oehh, geniet van je vakantie! En leuke foto, die zonnebril is echt toffff.

Kristien zei

Dat liedje is echt leuk!
net als je outfit!;)

Anoniem zei

heerlijk!! the first foto is zo leuk, en je zonnebril is echt gaaf! x