6/15/2009

i do like you




I actually didn't plan on making outfitpics today but whatever, we made pics anyway. It was a sweet day but the sun really needs to go do some serious shining, it's freakin' June by now!
And I want to buy too many things as always but this week some shopping/topshop ordering oeh can't wait to hold some of those cuties I already spotted in my hands.
I'm really H&M today btw! Just realized it but heeyy who cares H&M's nice.
Now I'm off to the last play, the final one, friends & family coming over, so excitedd wish me luck!

tee vintage, top as a skirt ichi, little bow necklace, oxfords, jacket H&M
sotd: because I do-pearl & the puppets

9 opmerkingen:

Sjaar zei

Leuke blog!:)

Unknown zei

Leuke outfit!

Anoniem zei

nice, nice! i love H&M mijn favourite shop voor basic :D xx

Jantine zei

Nice! xxxx

Laura zei

Leuke outfit weer! Hoe kom je aan die vintage marine tee? I love it!

Photographs by Anne zei

leukleukleuk!

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) zei

cute, dat rokje in combinatie met de schoentjes!
xx

mice zei

Jacket looks great! ^^

http://placeforthemoment.blogspot.com/

Petitebine zei

Leuk hoor!