5/27/2009

i see it in his eyes yeah that he's got a nasty plan i hope you're not involved at all





So, I wore my dad's hat today, haha. I'm thinking about taking sewing classes next year, I think it'd be fun to get handy with a sewing machine and make everything you want. We don't have a sewing machine at home, but maybe I can borrow it from my grandma or something.
I'd also like photography classes and of course I'm not giving up on my theatre lessons, gosh I'm so cultural (ugh)



Above my and my dearest friend J doing some kinda dance thing (we're a bit nuts)
Oh and I think I'm gonna stud my minnetonka's, just have to find out where to get studs. Does anyone know?



denim legging, studded belt, lumberman's shirt Topshop, tunic, hat H&M, shoes converse

sotd: operator please - just a song about ping pong

3 opmerkingen:

This Girl Can Shop zei

Leuk blousje!

Carlijn zei

drol! deze outfit verdient echt respect, daarom un comment.
studs kun je kopen op ebay
love!

Unknown zei

Leuke outfit en hele mooie foto's, vooral die bij die boom! Waar is je hoedje van?