4/12/2009

color of the blossom

How I spent my first Easter day.




top H&M trend, camisole as a skirt H&M, cardigan Zara, stocking mum's, shoes H&M, ribbon bf's

Starting to get a little mad about this camisole-as-a-skirt thing! Almost beginning to dislike pants, which is quite a big thing for me (like one or two years ago I only wore skirts or dresses once a month or something).

Today was a beautiful day, again. Met up with bf, watched Kung Fu Panda (that movie is just the best) and pretended to be celebrating the return of mr Christ.


Bubble blower and bf.

Okay sorry for showing of with my girl but I just wanted to show, heheh.

she's wearing: dress Kling, leather jacket (borrowed from me) Bijenkorf, stocking Hema, shoes Topshop

And, at last:

2 opmerkingen:

Carlijn zei

jullie zijn zo hot als een vuurtje

Carlijn zei

p.s. leuke panty van mama