3/24/2009

I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello



YAY Topshop came in today! Love that denim legging it's sooo comfortable and I adore wearing it, it just makes me feel good. Have always considered this sweater (bought in London in december) as a real winter thing, but the tempature these months is a lot more bareable so when I wear my legging with it, it's not thát 'I feel crap and I freeze so I wear sweaters' like.







-- sweater Topshop, legging Topshop, necklace H&M, shoes converse

4 opmerkingen:

Carlijn zei

love the look my lady!

Alice X zei

love the bow, it's cute:)

alicexinwonderland.blogspot.com

Fashionology zei

Je trui is echt mooooooi!!! echt heel cool!! Hoe lang geleden heb je m gekocht? <3

pandermaat zei

Thaanks :)

Eind december heb ik m gekocht, weet niet of ie er nog is!